Do you want to enjoy your time in the pool without having to worry about the hours that you will be spending cleaning it. Cleaning services can be quite expensive and they don’t even ensure the cleaning of your pool entirely. Fortunately, there is a cheaper way, which is way more efficient than traditional methods, and it is using the robotic pool cleaner. You will definitely find what you are looking for in this cleaning monster called ”Dolphin Deluxe 4”. Know about it more on this article.
What is this machine all about?
The Dolphin Deluxe 4 Robotic Pool Cleaner is the industry leading innovation when it comes to advanced electronics, superior cleaning, rugged construction, and unmatched service record. The robot vacuums and scrubs the floor, waterline, and walls of the pool. The Dolphin has a bag that captures debris, and it is reusable, so no need to clean it yourself, as it captures even the tiniest debris but never clogs.
This cleaner robot uses its filter and pump system to avoid causing damage to your pool filter and pump that may be caused by water cleaners. Moreover, the Dolphin will cost just 5 cents an hour to work and it saves you the need to backwash. With a long 65 foot floating cord connected to a weatherproof twenty-four volt transformer, and it is an ETL listed for using in the outdoors. Its self-diagnostic program is advanced, and it comes with a caddy that carries the power supply and the cord. You will not need any installation, just plug it and have it start cleaning.
In short, it has these advantages:
- With over 25 years of experience in the field, the product is proven.
- Suitable for most kinds of the pool, up to 50 in length.
- Vacuums and scrubs the whole floor, waterline, and walls of the pool.
- It filters and vacuum water, such as adding to the pool a DE filter.
- Works separately from the pool’s filter and pump.
- It turns off itself automatically after 3 hours.
- Utilizes low voltage and safe motors and electronics.
- Conserves water by reducing the need to backwash.
- Costs only 5 cents per hour to function.
- Scans the system automatically.
- 65 foot floating cable.
- No need to install it.
- 3 year warranty.
To fully know about the Dolphin Deluxe 4 robotic pool cleaner, we will address in this review, its pros and cons in details, as well as discussing its parts and an observation that is not pros nor cons but might matter to the ones who want to buy it.
- With a combination of hose and cord of 65 ft long, this cleaner is suitable for most pools up to ones with 50 ft long. The cord of power almost never tangles and it floats so you can recover it easily.
- This robotic cleaner operates in conventional and salt water pools.The suction rate of the Dolphin is great since it is 4000 gallons an hour, so it completes the job really quick unless your pool is larger and deeper. In addition, the Dolphin is able to handle all kinds of surfaces of big pools in shorter than 3 hours.
- Its debris bag can hold up large quantities and you will rarely need to clean it.
- It can clean up to the waterline.
- At twenty-two pounds, it is quite light compared to other advanced robotic cleaners.
- This robotic cleaner operates with its own system, so no need to rely on your pool tools. And that lessens the necessity of backwashing your pool a.
- In addition, since it runs on its own, you will not have to mess up your pool connection system to run its well.
- Moreover, it comes with a 3 year warranty, that covers replacement or repairs during it, which is better than what other standard shops offer since warranty of other suppliers is usually limited.
This pool cleaner bag is of mediocre quality, as it catches the big debris, but it can’t catch all of the fine ones, which is to be expected given its cheaper price. Plus, the bag is hard to clean, seeing that it has some hard spots to clean.
Luckily, the bag is so large, so its cleaning doesn’t have to be frequent. Moreover, the cartridge kits for this robotic cleaner are available in case you want to purchase it.
In addition to the previous points, the machine is not very good around the corners, and its wheels may get leaves to stick to them.
The Dolphin costs around 1100$ for the deluxe robotic pool cleaner. But you can find it on sale for less $. That includes the caddy cart, which costs 50 to 150 dollars when it is bought to be used with other pool cleaners. It is quite expensive when it comes to robotic cleaners, the instructions to set the machine are pictorial, and doesn’t look so clear. However, the setting up is not hard and can be done easily.
The Dolphin pool cleaner is an intelligent cleaner, but its weekly timer is simple. Fortunately, it starts scanning by itself to make sure the pool is cleaned thoroughly.
The parts of the Deluxe robot cleaner
For a full comprehension of the mechanism of the robotic pool cleaner and how to use it. One must be familiar with its components. Not that you must know every little part of it, but just some of its basic elements.
Robotic pool cleaners are different, and each offers different specialties and features, with unique services depending on your need. That is why you may find different similar parts in different brands, but they actually differ from each other.
For instance, this Robotic Pool Cleaner utilizes the filter bag, but the Polaris 9300 utilizes the filter canister. Both of these functions to fulfill the same purpose and stack debris in, but they are quite different and you can’t use one instead of the other.
The Dolphin Deluxe 4 robotic pool cleaner is an amazing choice when it comes to deep and large pools since with it, you will rarely need to do any cleaning. And when you do, you will have to clean its debris bag. If your pool pump can’t handle the load, this pool cleaner is the one to rely on. Below you have also a video presentation of this cleaner and we suggest looking at it. If you want to find more reviews about other cleaners, take a look at our automatic pool cleaner reviews page.
A presentation video for the Dolphin Deluxe 4:
Check out this robotic cleaner in the video below.